Professional level job requiring a graduate degree in pharmacy and licensure as a pharmacist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works in a retail, healthcare or closed door setting, compounds and dispenses prescribed medications, drugs and other pharmaceuticals according to professional standards and practices.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers and associates.
- Responsible for maintaining a productive work flow in the Pharmacy department when the Chief Pharmacist is not on duty.
- Authorizes and approves associate purchases in the Pharmacy.
- Maintains and enforces all company policies in the Pharmacy department.
- Make sure that all functions of the Pharmacy comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Apply online at https://lewisdrug.applicantstack.com/x/openings?jobtitle=&js_291033=934425&js_291034=&apply_filters=1