Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
Change the World for a Living
The Instrumentation & Electrical Technician is responsible for troubleshooting and identifying root-cause issues, repairing or replacing parts and rewiring and installing related instrument/electrical goods at the bioprocessing facility. The Instrumentation & Electrical Technician ensures that all work performed follows electrical codes and tests and inspects and repairs issues when they occur. Team members in this position will communicate any problems or concerns to the management team. This role is also responsible for reviewing all electrical procedures for the bioprocessing facility, assisting in developing pertinent electrical programs and training team members. Continuous plant operation includes 24/7 schedules. Team member must be able to meet call-in requirements as needed.
- Attractive Relocation Assistance and Bonus Program
- Competitive pay, including night-shift premium pay for qualifying positions
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonuses, and Bi-Annual Value Share Incentive Bonuses
- Individual and family plans for health, dental, & vision insurance, including a generous employer Health Savings Account contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- A multifaceted wellness program encompassing the whole person – mentally, physically, and spiritually. We support health freedoms and personal choices.
- Onsite fitness centers or fitness reimbursements
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance with a 'family-first' culture
- Safety and cold weather gear reimbursements
- Discounted home and auto insurance