Ready to join a US Best Managed Company? Kent Nutrition Group (KNG), a member of the Kent Corporation family of companies has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Customer Service Representative at their Sheldon, IA plant! This position is a full time, 1st shift opportunity that offers an excellent full benefits package!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report any factors that may influence the quality and safety of the finished feed and ingredients to the immediate supervisor.
- Order taking, order entry input, closing orders for billing to dealers, including monitoring bookings, contracts, promotions, etc.
- Log daily production and sales totals into various reports.
- Order miscellaneous products, process purchase orders, receive all into inventory, pay vendor invoices, miscellaneous data entry.
- Process KNG website orders, when applicable.
- Correspondence/Communication via email, phone and mail.
- Other duties as assigned by plant management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic office equipment.
- A thorough understanding of company products.
- Efficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety requirements.
- Good communication, verbal, written and math skills.
- Work and cooperate with all fellow employees.
- Thorough understanding of cGMP’s.
- Knowledge of HACCP Feed & Food Safety Plan.
- Knowledge of FSMA.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative